|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||standard exporting packing|
|Delivery Time:||60 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T|
|Place Of Origin::||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)||Procedure::||Automatic, Manual, Furnace|
|Heating Method::||Flame, Inductive, Furnace||Application::||Copper And Steel Brazing|
|Brand Name::||Xinlingyu||Standard::||AWS A5.8, EN 1004, ISO 17672|
induction heating furnace,
induction heating system
fluxing solution heating of hot dip galvanizing line ,Flux Heating System
If the flux has only normal temperature, Zncl2 and HN4CL attachment will be slowly, and the flux is not easy to be dry on the working piece, resulting in the zinc explosion when the working pieces get into the zinc tank.
Burning tail gas heat recycling system without extra heating source, by heat exchanger to keep the temperature 60~70 °, the density of Zncl2, NH4CL reduced considerably, and also increased the uniformity of Zncl2, NH4CL attachment on the working piece, and the zinc layer will be more uniformly and good galvanization result.
1. Materials of your parenting parts (to-be-brazed parts).
2. Heating methods. (eg. flame, induction, vacuum furnace etc. )
3. Atmosphere of application. (eg. room air, protective inert gas, reductive gas, vacuum, etc.)
4. Dimensions of your parts. Photos or graphs are preferred. (Different dimensions require different procedures.)
5. Current solution. (eg. brazing materials, equipment, procedures, etc.)
6. The reasons of searching new solution. (eg. price, strength, applicability, etc.)
7. Industry of your application. (Help us refer to similar examples.)
Other packing can be customized according to customer's requirement
Contact Person: Mr Wu