Auto Control 25~30 Dip / Hour Automatic Bolts And Nuts Hot Dip Galvanizing Line
|Zinc amount of kettle||About 28T|
|Zinc temputer||440~560 degree, adjustable|
|Heating type||Electric heating|
|Control method||Auto control of zinc liquid|
3.Description of equipment
3.1 Workpieces feeding device
Commentary: The material is put into the elevator by hand. The material is transferred to the hopper and reaches the set weight (the value can be set to 0-200Kg). The hoist stops working. The hopper waits for the drum to open the lid. After the drum lid is opened, the hopper will be opened. The material is placed in the drum.
3.2 Auto surface treatment unit
1. Each roller is driven independently, 15 revolutions per minute, effectively and evenly allowing reagents to cover the surface of the material.
2. The drum can be loaded with 200~250 kg at one time. After the roller is lifted by the moving vehicle, it enters the next process.
3. Each corresponding tank body is equipped with sensors such as liquid level and drum placement position to effectively control the position and level control of the drum. Liquid level off the line, position offset, etc. make an alarm.
3.3 Drying unit connection
After the drum is unloaded, it falls into the material lifting machine, and the material is transferred to the drying equipment by the elevator. The material vaporizes the surface liquid to reach the surface after drying. The material is discharged from the drying equipment and then conveyed by the lifting machine to the weighing hopper. , After the hopper confirms the weight, it is put into the bucket and waits for galvanization.
3.4. Automatic hot galvanizing equipment
1. Once the weight is confirmed with measuring hopper, the material will be put into bucket
2. The trolley moves the bucket to zinc kettle, and the next bucket will be moved accordingly.
3. The Rotary centrifugation arm moves and rotate the bucket on line and unloading.
4. With cooling and passivation tank, after passivation, the pieces will be transferred to packing.
4. Environment protection equipment
Zinc smoke collection cover, fan, bag filter unit