Hot Dip Galvanizing Zinc Smoke Wet Electrostatic Precipitator
1. Used for upgrading cloth bag dust collector, 100% avoid "paste bag" phenomenon, workshop without white smoke;
2. Fan power is only 50% of bag dust collector, lower emission concentration, longer life;
3. High dust removal efficiency, small pressure loss, no moving parts, no secondary dust;
4. Modular design, assembly, convenient construction, short installation cycle;
|Number of anode tubes(set)||50||100||FRP or stainless steel|
|High-frequency electric source||80KV,300mA||80KV,600mA|
|Overall dimensions L*W*H(mm)||6500*5200*15300||6500*6500*15300||equipment’s body|
|Pretreatment scrubber tower(mm)||Φ2000*H6500||Φ2800*H6500|
|Auxiliary fan power(kw)||45||90|
|Lifetime||20 years||20 years|
1. Between the anode tube (dust collecting electrode) and the cathode line (discharging electrode), tens of thousands of volts of direct current high voltage is applied, and the air is ionized, producing a large number of charged negative ions. The zinc smoke particles that enter the wet electricity with the smoke collide with negative ions to be charged, and move to the surface of the anode tube under the action of the electric field. After the charge is released, the zinc smoke particles are adsorbed by the anode tube.
2. Then rinse the inner surface of the anode tube with water spray to remove dust.
3. The working process of hygroelectric precipitator is a cyclic process in which dust is charged, absorbed and cleaned alternately.
Wet electrostatic precipitator is a kind of electrostatic adsorption to trap zinc smoke particles, And the use of water spray to dust removal equipment. It also has the function of removing ammonia from zinc smoke.It has the characteristics of high dust removal efficiency, small pressure loss, no moving parts, no secondary dust . It’s used to upgrade the bag dust collector subversive innovation products.