|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Production Capacity:||300ton/month Or More||Heating System:||Electric Heating|
|Kettle Material:||Ceramic||Control Method:||Auto Control Of Zinc Liquid|
|Core Components::||PLC, Engine, Bearing, Gearbox, Motor||Name::||Hot Dip Galvanizing Machine Plant|
Continuous Steel Galvanizing Line,
Electric heating Steel Galvanizing Line,
Small Continuous Galvanized Line
Continuous Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Iron Small Steel Line
The hot-dip galvanizing of the steel pipe is a method in which the surface of the steel pipe is plated with a zinc plating by dipping the steel pipe into the zinc solution. The process is divided into four steps: steel pipe surface pre-processing, that is, cleaning, degreasing, pickling, cleaning, solvent treatment and drying, to ensure that the application of galvanized layer and steel pipe surface attached well. Hot-dip galvanized steel, will be pre-processed surface clean steel pipe immersed in zinc liquid for hot galvanizing processing. Galvanized layer of the treatment, that is, the surface of the galvanized injection treatment, galvanized steel pipe cooling, passivation to protect the galvanized layer. Hot galvanized pipe typing, inspection and packaging. This process ensures the uniformity of the galvanized layer of steel pipe, and has good corrosion resistance and adhesion strength, the process is mature, is the industry recognized and respected technology.
|Zinc amount of kettle||About 28T|
|Zinc temputer||440~560 degree, adjustable|
|Heating type||Electric heating|
|Control method||Auto control of zinc liquid|
3.Description of equipment
3.1 Workpieces feeding device
Commentary: The material is put into the elevator by hand. The material is transferred to the hopper and reaches the set weight (the value can be set to 0-200Kg). The hoist stops working. The hopper waits for the drum to open the lid. After the drum lid is opened, the hopper will be opened. The material is placed in the drum.
3.2 Auto surface treatment unit
1. Each roller is driven independently, 15 revolutions per minute, effectively and evenly allowing reagents to cover the surface of the material.
2. The drum can be loaded with 200~250 kg at one time. After the roller is lifted by the moving vehicle, it enters the next process.
3. Each corresponding tank body is equipped with sensors such as liquid level and drum placement position to effectively control the position and level control of the drum. Liquid level off the line, position offset, etc. make an alarm.
3.3 Drying unit connection
After the drum is unloaded, it falls into the material lifting machine, and the material is transferred to the drying equipment by the elevator. The material vaporizes the surface liquid to reach the surface after drying. The material is discharged from the drying equipment and then conveyed by the lifting machine to the weighing hopper. , After the hopper confirms the weight, it is put into the bucket and waits for galvanization.
3.4. Automatic hot galvanizing equipment
1. Once the weight is confirmed with measuring hopper, the material will be put into bucket
2. The trolley moves the bucket to zinc kettle, and the next bucket will be moved accordingly.
3. The Rotary centrifugation arm moves and rotate the bucket on line and unloading.
4. With cooling and passivation tank, after passivation, the pieces will be transferred to packing.
4. Environment protection equipment
Zinc smoke collection cover, fan, bag filter unit
Contact Person: alice